2022 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held once per quarter. Below is the schedule for 2022.
- January 21, 2022 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- April 1, 2022 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- July 15, 2022 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- October 21, 2022 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
January 21, 2022 Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- November 2021 Minutes Approval
- Public Comment
- Strategic Plan: Early Childhood Data
- Federal Stimulus Funding Update
- Updates from Texas Early Learning Council Members
- Upcoming Early Childhood Events
Public Comment Information
During the COVID-19 pandemic, meetings will be held virtually as will public comment.
Individuals are invited to provide oral or written public comment at regular and special meetings of the Council. The Council will hear comment from the public pertaining to topics related to any agenda items. Members of the public must register prior to the start of the meeting if they wish to address the Council. Individuals are limited to three minutes each. An individual may provide written and verbal comments to the Council, in which case notification must be provided by the individual to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm (CDT) the day prior to the meeting. The request must contain your name, the organization you are representing or if you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number.
Council Operating Procedures
The Council operates by procedures adopted by the Council. Download the Operating Procedures.